The Construction of 128 units (social and affordable housing) and all associated civils and roadways into and out of the newly constructed estate. This Scheme consists of 128 dwellings, comprises of 42 AHI units and 86 social units. Designed by Fingal County Council, the mixed development at Dun Saithne features mainly 42 number two-storey properties, 2 specially adapted bungalows and 86 duplex units. The houses were of timber frame structure with an external finish off brick and dry dash. The units are built to the NSAI (National Standard Authority of Ireland) standard and to the Fingal Specification standard and all units will come with a Homebond guarantee. Civils works involved the following:
- Pipelines were constructed in a single operation between manholes and chambers.
- 4505m of foul drainage – upvc pipes and fittings with ring sealed joints
- Building of two surface water attenuation tanks, heavy duty 850×850 with hydro brake control device with ductile iron puddle flange 225 diameter
- 1049m of surface water of a mixture of 150m, 225m and 450m of piping, with an average depth of 2 to 3 meters.
- Installed 390m3 of Hydrovoid attenuation system with Petrol Inceptor
- Installed 706m3 of Hydrovoid attenuation system with Petrol Inceptor
- 789 meters of land drainage lay in 2 x 150 percolated piping, laid in trenches 900 wide by 2m deep and backed filled with 20ml pee gravel.
- All aspects of work has been inspected and commisisoned by Fingal County Council. Company also acted as PSCS for the scheme.