About Eamon Rogers
Building company Manager, with a track record of providing solutions and attaining targets in the Construction industry. Strong leadership skills have generated an environment of commitment and achievement within teams of up to fifty people. Strategic thinker with a flair for creativity and thinking outside the box. A target driven performer who is results focussed and a self starter. Skills include developing business strategies, budgeting and gaining buy-in from key stakeholders.
At The age of 16 I left school to work with my fathers construction company and at 18 I was managing a housing development with a value of € 500.000 appointing all subcontractors dealing with all meetings and programs. By the age of 21 I was running my fathers company with contracts to the value of € 4.000.000 on 5 separate sites I also was running a private development which included bringing the site through from planning design. At the age of 24 I was running my own construction company named Ballygowan Developments Ltd,
Ballygowan Developments Ltd was Irish construction company with a total capability across the spectrum of building and civil engineering work, including design. The Company specialised in the provision of high quality commercial, industrial and domestic buildings and the supply of suitable materials and products. Their services include; planning, Complete Design Service; Architectural & Civil/Structural Engineering; Project Management; Project Supervisor Design and Construction Stage.
- €2.8 million Project –Design and Building of a round about with Link Road To Town Centre and all associated services with two exits onto the Ardee bypass to the M1 (Feb 2009)
- €17.5 Million Project – 128 Social and Affordable Housing, Balbriggan (Sept 2007)
- €450,000.00 Project – Laying of a 150mm diameter water-main under& alongside the public road between Cortown and Faughan Hill For Meath County Council (Sept 2008)
- €2.6 Million Project – 16 Social Houses, Cortown, Meath (June 2006)
- €4 Million Project – Private House – 13000 sq foot, Ardee, Co Louth (Nov 2002)
- €25 Million Project – 227 Social and Affordable Housing, Balbriggan (Dec 2003)
- Refurbishment of Three AIB Banks
- Total Refurbishment of Period Buildings from 3000sq to 10,000sq
I have developed excellent communication skills both oral and written, includes experience in the ‘softer’ management skills for example delegating work to staff and encouraging teamwork. Adopting a quality culture allows teamwork to grow when achievements are made.
I contribute regularly to strategic and financial decisions at senior management level so have developed the ability to make decisions and be able to state my point concisely.
I am involved in the preparation of contract documents, plans, specifications for all sub-contractors for tendering/pricing.
I have been responsible for pre-tender price analyses & preparing and agreeing final account with clients & sub-contractors.
I have been fully involved in project management, cost management & submitting monthly valuations to clients for payment.
I have completed pre-qualification questions for new projects.
- Managed materials & logistics over four sites.
- Dealing with all HR issues; disciplinary procedures, redundancies, contracts etc.
- Responsible for the H&S of all individuals and work conducted on the site and ensure that all relevant employees and sub-contractors are trained in their relevant duties and hold up to date CSCS cards or the equivalent.
- Implement, maintain, communicate and audit the quality and H&S requirements of all sub-contractors and raw material suppliers.
- Conduct and complete method statements for job specific, completed safety Statements etc.
- Involved first hand with local authorities for planning applications right through to finished projects.